Old ConMan

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Beer... and girls...

Today met 2 new leng lui. Both are my colleague's relative. (many of her relatives - cousins, sister etc... all are pretty one leh...). They just happen to drop by for a breakfast before proceeding to downtown. Hmm... must buy toto liao...

Yesterday having a drink with my boss. Drank 5 bottles of Carlsberg. Luckily my home is just around the corner, so I don't mind being drunk. I myself don't quite like drinking beers, though I always promote it :pPp... the reasons being simple:

  1. It's expensive.
  2. It's bitter.
  3. It's yellowish... like urine.... :p
  4. When drink with friends, you are always being "push" to drink more.
  5. You can't drink and drive.
So how was yesterday? With "fried ikan bilis" to accompany beer, it just taste so good. So, I am still promoting beer... just like other days...

1 Comments:

  • wow...not one but two? ....must be having a hang over after the drink the night before....are you dreaming or what?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 26, 2005 at 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home