Old ConMan

Monday, January 10, 2005

nothing to write

Still can't write anything. No mood to write for the past week. Maybe it's time to eat some panadol menstrual... muahahaha....

-blank-

-blank-

-blank-

-blank-


ok.. back to the story board.

Attended a colleague's wedding yesterday. Ate a lot. In fact, at my table, everybody was eating a few mouths and stop, leaving me virtually never stop all the time. Most of them had just had their lunch (bah kut teh). I realised my mouth was munching non-stop, as if it's 2 months ago since I last have any food!! Some of the dishes are quite nice, and it's a pity that I don't have any kaki to accompany me devouring these foods! Not fun! Not fun!!

Even when they are gonna yam seng, my mouth was still munching the 5th prawn, right hand holding chopstick holding dunno-what-food and left hand holding the glass... hehehe... just kidding lah.. I even had 4 bowls of shark-fin... just imagine what my table-mate was eating (which i think is just air, air and air... plus soft drink... + see here see there)..

Don't blame me mah, I don't like to see food being left-over on the table, especially good food.

It's a pity that no leng lui there worth watching, else my eyes won't be bored and can be as busy as my mouth.

Did I mentioned that 3 days ago I just attended a big feast hosted by my aunt and uncle at a high class restaurant? Wow, you should have seen what we ate.


Awwww.... now I am fatter by a few MORE kg... :( :( :( ...
oh god... if you can't make me slim, please make all my friends around me fatter... kekekeh..... )

4 Comments:

  • At the same time, in JB, I was gobbling the fourth prawns while people around me was screaming their heart out, "yammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Seng"!

    By Blogger yunyun, at January 10, 2005 at 6:01 PM  

  • not afraid of being a label as 'Fat Man' meh?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 12, 2005 at 7:17 PM  

  • eh, u made me recall back my trip to Las Vegas. I went for a buffet with friends, then when they all stopped taking in any food, I was the only one who still hunting for food... From that day onwards, they started looking at me in different view.. haha

    By Blogger micol, at January 16, 2005 at 12:13 PM  

  • micol: hehe... that "look" i can totally understand. Coz I had been having that "look" since a long time ago... hehehe...

    yunyun: i read that you had just bought new dresses. don't you worry that you gotta pass it all to your sis after having that big meal? :PpP

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 17, 2005 at 7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home