Old ConMan

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Food poisoning

Last Saturday, I think I must have went down with mild food poisoning. After feasting otak-otak, fried oyster, satay and fun fries, I can't sleep till 4 a.m. Suddenly, my stomach aches. Then, after struggle with sleepless moment, I feel like vomiting. Immediately at the toilet bowl, I vomit like hell for 20 minutes. That's it. I slept at 5am, and woke up at 9am. Whole Sunday, I felt like a lifeless walking zombie. Can't speak too fast, can't walk fast fast, no energy watch babes.....

Luckily, upon reaching back at JB, having a sleep, the next day everything went back to normal. But I just can't feel enough sleep. It's so tiring. Sleep for 8 hours yesterday but still felt not enough sleep.

1 Comments:

  • oh.. poor guy, so, now u r recovered? I know how's it feels when food poisoning. Last time I need to see a doctor & get injection in order to stop vomiting. Anyway, wish u get well soon~

    By Blogger micol, at September 8, 2004 at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home